The Australian Care Alliance has made submissions to parliamentary and other inquiries that are either actively considering legalising assisted suicide and euthanasia or that are concerned with broader issues that could be impacted by the legalisation of assisted suicide and euthanasia such as mental illness and aged care.
List of submissions:
- Health, Communities, Disability Services and Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Committee (Qld)
- Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety
- Royal Commission into Victoria's Mental Health System
- Ministerial Expert Panel on Voluntary Assisted Dying (Western Australia)
- Joint Committee on End of life Choices of the Parliament of South Australia